We know it’s hard to believe, but we won’t see the new Call of Duty: Vanguard on E3 in a few days. Don’t worry, there are no problems in the development of the game since almost all the internal studios that Activision has are working on the new CoD. Activision has decided to introduce the new Call of Duty via in-game event which will take place sometime during the summer in Warzone.
We already know that Sledgehammer Games is working on Call of Duty: Vanguard. The game will come out on all current consoles (PS4, PS5, Xbox One, XSX / XSS) and PC sometime in the 11th month.
Vanguard will bring of course multiplayer, zombies and campaign, and big changes will come to Warzone. The theme of the game is World War II. We know that you are most interested in Warzone, so these are all important details:
- Brand new map
- The map will be much bigger than it is now
- The theme is, as we said – World War II, more precisely – the Pacific Front
- The new Warzone, or map, arrives in the game on the first day, not after its release
- The complete game, but also Warzone will work on the Modern Warfare engine which is great news
- A lot more vehicles will be put into Warzone because the map is also much, much bigger
- Nearly 2,000 people work at Warzone and Vanguard
So Warzone will get huge changes. It will still remain free to play and we are sure we will play it very well. We will find out more details very soon thanks VGC portal.